Monday, September 23, 2013

New Posting for Openings and Locations ~

It is a great day here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and at the best recruiting station in town!

I have openings for  Field Service Engineers (FSE) in the following locations:

1.  Dallas (AC/DC exp. with component level troubleshooting, $25-$35 with bonus and opportunities for overtime)

2.  Houston  (same as above)

3.  Texas - FSE  (Sales and Field Service)

4. NC - FSE  (Sales and Field Service)

5.  York County, PA - Field Service Technician

6.  NJ - Field Service Technician

7.  NY - Long Island - Field Service Technician

If you have prior military experience with electrical, mechanical, and or electronics repairing down to the component level, please email me your resume to dwillisasi@aol.com.

I will touch base with you to complete your profile and discuss these openings.  I have additional openings not listed here and please feel free to refer your peers and or friends here as well.

If you are prior military or someone who has a technical background and searching for a new career, please forward your resume and I will look to see if I can find a position that you are qualified for if the location you desire is not listed above.

Thanks again and I am looking forward to assisting you with your career search!!

Diana Willis
Email:  dwillisasi@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment