Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quality People ~ Quality Companies = Quality Careers

I am so excited about my newest venture and return to the recruiting industry.  My hope here is to match Quality People with Quality Companies and bring them together for Quality Careers.

For the past 20 years, I have been recruiting and assisting companies with technical and field service openings with military trained personnel with electronic, electrical, and mechanical backgrounds throughout the US.    My former business name was American Search International Inc.  

I am not limiting careers in these two areas because I want to be able to assist those in need and or searching for a new career for whatever reason.

So if you know anyone who is looking or has prior military experience, please have them email me their resumes to me at dwillisasi@aol.com.  I can also be reached on my cell at 817-919-3310 via a voicemail or text.

Thank you so much and again, I hope you will join me in making a difference in the lives of those we know by referring them here.  Together we can make a difference!!

Diana Willis
DWR
Cell:  817-919-3310
Email:  dwillisasi@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment